Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just fantastic... absolutely outstanding color. Congrats! I just got mine too last week too and can't believe how much in love I am with it. Was waiting all week to get it out and go driving today. Gonna be a fast weekend.... if you catch my drift. Enjoy!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,045 Posts
Welcome from California. First new car? You didn't mess around! :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!, have fun, just got mine friday re-acclimating my self with the joys of manual after about 20 years.
Congrats!!!! I envy you. If it weren't for a bad left foot...... the A-8 is NOT a bad second choice though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats!!!! I envy you. If it weren't for a bad left foot...... the A-8 is NOT a bad second choice though.
I feel for ya brother, I'm coming off an injury on my left foot from a ways back from a ways back so I totally understand, but had good encouragement from the community here and a few other sites to get back and give it a try. I've been eyeing one since the cars returned in 08 and the manual in 2009, after the update in 2015 just had to bite the bullet:eek:hyeah:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I feel for ya brother, I'm coming off an injury on my left foot from a ways back from a ways back so I totally understand, but had good encouragement from the community here and a few other sites to get back and give it a try. I've been eyeing one since the cars returned in 08 and the manual in 2009, after the update in 2015 just had to bite the bullet:eek:hyeah:

Yes exactly me too. The last update did it for me too. And experiencing a 392.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts