Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a SWF... who is expecting a purple baby that is due late February. The baby will be SHAKIN. :p I have never owned a sports car before. The dealer said this would be the best way to learn how to drive a 6 speed. I hope the STP keeps me on the road.

·
Registered
583 Posts
welcome - and did the dealer sell you insurance to?

Hello, I am a SWF... who is expecting a purple baby that is due late February. The baby will be SHAKIN. :p I have never owned a sports car before. The dealer said this would be the best way to learn how to drive a 6 speed. I hope the STP keeps me on the road.
No Way - the dealer should have sold u a sxt V6 with an automatic... although learning in a 375 Plus HP car can be thrilling :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
I learned in a 470hp car. Its awesome!

congratulations!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats on the bad boy pix please of you not the car :D forgive there just way to any dudes here. Ice to see a female :toomuchinfo: :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Good color choice :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No Way - the dealer should have sold u a sxt V6 with an automatic... although learning in a 375 Plus HP car can be thrilling :)

375... bahaha. I'm modifying if so it will be of 400 by greenlight time. Oh..... and I learned on a Fiat today how to drive a stick. ;):wave:

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm still waiting or pix :grim:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well that was wrong I ment :wave:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts