Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined up and joined the 21st Century for Mopars. I picked up a 2010 Deep Crystal Black R/T classic with black R/T stripes as my new daily driver. Ever since I saw a black 71 Cuda with black billboards, I've wanted the black on black look and this car is it.

So far, except for the Mopar Borla catback exhaust and a Cervini's shaker hood setup, my upgrades have been mostly cosmetic: Mopar T handle shifter, challenger sills, rear mudflaps, pedal covers (including a cover for the E-brake), Billet Technologies custom nose badge. I also have a set of Billet Technologies center caps on the way to get rid of the Ram.

I also have a '69 B5 blue GTX. Opening my garage door causes a severe case of permagrin!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
I just joined up and joined the 21st Century for Mopars. I picked up a 2010 Deep Crystal Black R/T classic with black R/T stripes as my new daily driver. Ever since I saw a black 71 Cuda with black billboards, I've wanted the black on black look and this car is it.

So far, except for the Mopar Borla catback exhaust and a Cervini's shaker hood setup, my upgrades have been mostly cosmetic: Mopar T handle shifter, challenger sills, rear mudflaps, pedal covers (including a cover for the E-brake), Billet Technologies custom nose badge. I also have a set of Billet Technologies center caps on the way to get rid of the Ram.

I also have a '69 B5 blue GTX. Opening my garage door causes a severe case of permagrin!
Welcome aboard. I too have the BT centercaps and I believe that is one of my most favorite mods to date.
Everyone who sees the BT center caps wants to know how to get a set.
They rock! The nose badge is another BT item that every Challenger owner should consider. Why have a truck emblem on the Challenger?
Then top it off with some exterior Scat Pack Bee decals from Performance Car Graphics ($12).

Attachments

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Good looking girl you have there don't worry we'll get you fixed up in a hurry :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I just joined up ...I also have a '69 B5 blue GTX. Opening my garage door causes a severe case of permagrin!
Welcome! Dude, you really need to post a picture of your Challenger parked next to the GTX :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome. Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Post up a picture of your GTX I used to own one that was B5 black top and interior. Oh mine was a super track pack convertible. Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts