Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome to Carrollton, white R/T with quarter strobes on the rear. I haven't seen a sublime in town yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just moved from Co to Dallas

Hi neighbors. I'm in Coppell and not far from any of you. Perhaps a meet n greet and an adult beverage is in order? Just let me know.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hi neighbors. I'm in Coppell and not far from any of you. Perhaps a meet n greet and an adult beverage is in order? Just let me know.

I'm game. Been to one Show and Shine since I got the car and had a blast. Unfortunately the place we met in Plano closed down.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm game. Been to one Show and Shine since I got the car and had a blast. Unfortunately the place we met in Plano closed down.
I met you at that show and it was fun. I'd do it again. Is there place that will let us do burn outs? MUAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
798 Posts
I met you at that show and it was fun. I'd do it again. Is there place that will let us do burn outs? MUAHAHAHAHAHA

We'll have to research that! Hope cmchristo can find another venue for Show and Shine meets.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
We haven't had much luck finding a place, we still have events its just all posted on our Facebook page. I know today there doing a car cruise/ toy drive.

Unfortunately i also sold the challenger a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
798 Posts
We haven't had much luck finding a place, we still have events its just all posted on our Facebook page. I know today there doing a car cruise/ toy drive.

Unfortunately i also sold the challenger a couple of months ago.

Thanks for the update; I have bookmarked the Facebook page. Got a new set of wheels to replace the Challenger?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Lol I've had F150's, Silverados and a Nissan Frontier prior to getting the SRT. They are definitely easier to get in to and out of! Especially for this old [email protected]!

·
Premium Member
4,492 Posts
...I recently moved to Carrollton...
It looks like some no-good-niks were busy causing trouble down there last night:

Vandals Smash Car Windows in Carrollton | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

If you don't keep your Challenger inside at night, or just happened to leave it outside last night, you'd better go check on her to make sure she still has all her winders in tact.

If she doesn't, I'll help dismember and dispose of the remains if you want to go find them and kill them.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm also in Carrollton.
Tungsten '11 Challenger. I'm on the north side of Carrollton. No broken windows here, thank goodness.

·
Premium Member
4,492 Posts
I'm also in Carrollton.
Tungsten '11 Challenger. I'm on the north side of Carrollton. No broken windows here, thank goodness.
I don't know which side of town these streets are on, but if any of them are close to you, you should consider yourself lucky it sounds like:

Miramar
Medina
Panorama
Peninsula Way
Birch
San Francisco
Cemetery Hill
Regency
Furneaux
Peters Colony
Woodside
Earlshire
Luallen
Magnolia
Terrace Trail
Elder

That's the list of streets that got hit evidently...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
luckily the apartment complex I live at is gated and I also have a garage attached to my apartment. I wouldnt dream of letting my challenger sit out all night, regardless of how safe it is.

·
Premium Member
4,492 Posts
luckily the apartment complex I live at is gated and I also have a garage attached to my apartment. I wouldnt dream of letting my challenger sit out all night, regardless of how safe it is.
While I'm certainly glad your car is safe and sound, I can't help but be a little annoyed that I won't be able to dismember any corpses in retaliation. It's been so long since the last one, I feel like I've forgotten how.

Oh well, maybe next time...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
While I'm certainly glad your car is safe and sound, I can't help but be a little annoyed that I won't be able to dismember any corpses in retaliation. It's been so long since the last one, I feel like I've forgotten how.

Oh well, maybe next time...
my AR-15 is certainly ready should the situation ever arise ;)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts