Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
Discussion Starter #1
Well, guys, after waiting and saving up money for over four years, I was finally able to order my 2018 SRT 392 today. I've been reading this forum during these past four years and finally stopped lurking and started posting a little bit ago. I just want to say thanks to everyone on here. It's a great place to gather information and I was able to make a very informed decision because of you guys.

For anyone interested, here's what I ordered:

Silver Billet with twin black stripes, 5 spoke low gloss black wheels A8, Black Laguna Leather, Tech Group and Sunroof

I got it for between 3% & 4% under Invoice so I'm pleased. I've purchased enough cars to know there's most likely a "better" deal out there somewhere but I'll still be able to sleep at night with this one.

I'm in Phoenix and the dealer thought it may not arrive until after the first of the year. Of course, the negative with that is I believe the current $1000 West 2018 Bonus Cash incentive expires at the end of the year so there's a chance I will not get any incentives. I do understand it's very hard to predict but do any of you know what Dodge has done in the past for January incentives?

Once again, a big thanks to this forum. I live by myself and I just felt the need to tell SOMEONE. If anyone can share my excitement, I know it's all of you. Now, I can finally say what I've read on here numerous times - "The wait begins!"

saint 0:)

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the club!

Billet with Black stripes, never get tired of looking at it, just my favorite color combo by far.

You're absolutely going to love this car!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
Congratulations on your upcoming new ride! I know you are looking forward to it! Consider it as a belated Christmas present! :)

Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Premium Member
2016 SRT
Nothing like having that "Built Especially for....." on the window sticker either. Congrats!!

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the club!

Billet with Black stripes, never get tired of looking at it, just my favorite color combo by far.

You're absolutely going to love this car!

What Slidd said. Fantastic color combo, you will love the car.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone! Needless to say, I'm super-excited.

Does anyone remember what Dodge has done in the past regarding January incentives?

Premium Member
Many times when incentives end so do the sales so often they just continue the offer. Sounds like a great car is in the making and think it鈥檚 great you saved up as opposed to just borrowing more. Best of luck with it and hope you鈥檙e surprised with an early delivery date.
This forum has many excellent members, I鈥檝e learned so much about these cars in my 5 years here.

Reactions: saint

Registered
Don't know on the incentives, there wasn't anything for SRT when I got mine in Feb 16 and no other FCA or other incentives that I could qualify for. That's the way it's been for SRT far as I know, very limited or no incentives at all.

Registered
Don't know on the incentives, there wasn't anything for SRT when I got mine in Feb 16 and no other FCA or other incentives that I could qualify for. That's the way it's been for SRT far as I know, very limited or no incentives at all.

Exactly the same here, I got my SRT in May 2016 and paid just under invoice. Not the best deal ever, but the car is fabulous.

Registered
I finalized my purchase in January of this year. I got the impression that every year is different when it comes to incentives. For my Scat Pack the incentives in January for 2017s where about $1000 less than the ones offered in September for 2016s. I don't think SRT's had much if any incentives available.

Premium Member
First congratulations!!! You know what they say about people who drive Billet Challengers!!!
Couldn't you finalize the payment this year therefore guaranteeing the current offers? I also saw nothing for SRTs when I got mine last March. You take delivery next year. Try to close now. Regardless in the long run it will not matter!!!
The car matters and you got the Holy Grail in my view.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
First congratulations!!! You know what they say about people who drive Billet Challengers!!!
Couldn't you finalize the payment this year therefore guaranteeing the current offers? I also saw nothing for SRTs when I got mine last March. You take delivery next year. Try to close now. Regardless in the long run it will not matter!!!
The car matters and you got the Holy Grail in my view.
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, I asked a few times and I was told the same thing by several people - I only qualify for the available incentives on the date I take delivery. That said, I think you're right, if I don't get that extra $1000 off, it won't matter in the long run.

I went back and forth between a Scat Pack and the SRT 392. I don't think I could've gone wrong with either model to tell you the truth.

Premium Member
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, I asked a few times and I was told the same thing by several people - I only qualify for the available incentives on the date I take delivery. That said, I think you're right, if I don't get that extra $1000 off, it won't matter in the long run.

I went back and forth between a Scat Pack and the SRT 392. I don't think I could've gone wrong with either model to tell you the truth.

No thanks necessary my man. All true. No you could not have gone wrong. I love my Billet Scat. I call her Highway Star.
(to myself) I do wish I had the adjustable suspension at times though. So, as I preach. The waiting is the hardest part.
Truly. SOOOOOOOO much fun!

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Your dealer MAY lock in incentives if you have a VIN#, before that, there is nothing to lock incentives to. Most will only do whatever is available when you take delivery. A Guy

Reactions: silver scat

Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
For an incentive..I believe Vin Diesel delivers your car to your house...
You can ask............

Reactions: silver scat
1 - 20 of 35 Posts