Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished ordering my viper wheels for my car, i got the 20" machined face and black pockets wheels, my car is black so it should look real good when i put those new shoes on, ill post some pics as soon as i get them.

·
Banned
863 Posts
I was looking at those too. I like the machined face. I never seen the black pockets on a challenger, only the gray ones. Post some pics when you can please.

·
Registered
143 Posts
What did u pay if u don't mind?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i sure will i should get them in few days.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the wheels were at $199 each plus shipping i think it came out to $940dlrs shipped but i talked to Jason from FR and he hooked it up with a govt discount and they came out to $875 shipped, thanks again Jason i appreciate it.

·
Banned
675 Posts
in for pics!

I'm not sure if i want to go satin black viper wheels or machined with black pockets,

Can't wait for pics!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I went with satin black vipers but I cant get the brake dust to come off. Its like its into the matt paint.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting for the wheels they bearly shipped thursday, so they should be here on monday hopefully, im so anctious to get these wheels in.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
omg just put the wheels on the chally it looks siiiccckkk! pics coming tmarow!

·
Banned
675 Posts
no no pics now

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright now here are the pics you all have been waiting for, ill take some better ones next time i got shty weather right now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Will look even better if/when you lower it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like you went with 20's. Are these staggered? What size tires did you go with?
No they are not, they are 20x9 all around and i put the original tires on for now, but i think it look sgreat even better when i get some new tires..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dude, that looks just great! Very nice choice indeed. :bigthumb:
thanks allot i took forever to choose the wheels out, i love the combination of black pockets with the machine face.. i havnt seen one like mine with the color combo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts