Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Dynomax 24250 race mufflers to replace my mid-mufflers, $47 from Ebay for the 2. Spent a lot of time reading through every forum (mostly hellcat) to get an idea of what works. There’s a serious lack of info and a ridiculous amount of questions on here so I’m going to detail everything here so people have something to follow. I’ll also be posting videos of startup, driving, WOT and the exhaust in Eco, Sport and Track mode for comparisons. Hopefully this will help others who (like me) need all the info and waste countless hours trying to find videos and info.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been running the Race Bullets for a few years now. Great sound and kept the resos. Really came to life when I added a pair of Kooks headers.
that’s what I’m planning on doing! I bet the headers really made it sound fantastic.I learned the hard way you never delete resonators. EVER. On any car. I had to read a lot because I always thought the muffler was in the back on cars and apparently our resonators are which I found interesting.

Reactions: MiHiHemi

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,571 Posts
I have no resonators :D

A Guy

Reactions: MiHiHemi

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,571 Posts
Solo Performance Exhaust

A Guy

Reactions: Cominfromcamaro

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been waiting for Ebay seller now for 9 days to get me these bullet mufflers. First it was Monday, then it was today and they refuse to answer all messages or provide tracking. Now I have to go through Ebay's BS policies, wait, wait more, wait some more, ask for money back, wait, then wait some more. I'm pretty damn annoyed. Anyways, I went ahead and just bought them from Amazon, even if they ever come, they're going right back to that useless seller. I was supposed to get these done this week and had an appointment.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,094 Posts
That’s a bummer... I hope it all works out in the end. Good luck and don’t let this bring you down. Keep us posted, especially on the results.

Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cominfromcamaro

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That’s a bummer... I hope it all works out in the end. Good luck and don’t let this bring you down. Keep us posted, especially on the results.

Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
will do!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
have you gotten those dynomax mini-bullets installed yet ?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
have you gotten those dynomax mini-bullets installed yet ?
nope! Got pushed back 2 weeks because some A-hole seller on EBay. I ordered them from Amazon last Wednesday but they still haven’t shipped, pretty annoyed. They’re scheduled to arrive tomorrow, we’ll see! I might get to it this week but they’re only open M-F so I have to find a way to get there either before they close or set it up to be dropped off and picked back up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
man that sucks... hopefully they will show up tmrw. for you. usually amazon is fast with shipping especially if you use prime. I've heard those mini-bullets sound amazing with the 392 cars , I ended up going with the vibrant 1794's still need to get them installed this weekend

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man that sucks... hopefully they will show up tmrw. for you. usually amazon is fast with shipping especially if you use prime. I've heard those mini-bullets sound amazing with the 392 cars , I ended up going with the vibrant 1794's still need to get them installed this weekend
I don’t use prime but I just got my shipping confirmation! Makes sense now, I live seriously 15 minutes from their warehouse so it was in stock there and they’ve just been holding my order for 5 days. Which to be honest, is a load of bull. Holding back orders in order to push your paid shipping service.

Anyways! I’m curious how those sound! I debated between those and the minis and it seemed the hellcat guys like the vibrant more because they were a bit quieter. Let me know how you like them!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Should have them welded in by the weekend. I’ll let ya know How they sound. It was really hard for me to decide between the mini bullets and the vibrants. Just hope the vibrants aren’t To quite. Lol

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Should have them welded in by the weekend. I’ll let ya know How they sound. It was really hard for me to decide between the mini bullets and the vibrants. Just hope the vibrants aren’t To quite. Lol
Right?? Lol that’s why I went mini’s! I’ll call my exhaust shop tomorrow and see if they can get me in this week.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Muffler install is scheduled for Thursday afternoon!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sweet.. How much are they charging for the install ?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts