Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey, I'm a proud new Challenger owner- got a 2016 Scat Pack finally after owning a few LS and LT1 Camaros. I had a 94 Camaro Z28 that was fun to drive and pretty quick, but not as quick as my LS1s when I was young. But anyway, here I am and I am super impressed. I have read a lot on these forums and had no idea how comfortable and sweet this car is all around with the big back seats and the look.

Payments were a little higher than expected, but as soon as I got out of first I just loved it from there on out. The only issue is that the key fob stopped locking and unlocking. Other than that, it's been a long couple of years and a lot of dreaming of getting into something even close to this. But I have worked hard and dealt with a lot of shit and finally was in a place to do so.

Really just putting myself out there. Interested in cruises or meets if they ever happen in the Denver area. Anyway I just wanted to say its the favorite car hands down stock has so much power and so good looking just feel like maybe some wider tires might be necessary for the rear with the power they put down. So anyway, if anyone has any ideas for first mods and also I was wondering if these have skip shift because if they do I never run into it so maybe the previous owner eliminated it- just wondering. Also, if anyone knows off the top of their head what could be wrong with the key fob? If you have any suggestions, thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats my friend.

As for the key fob issue, if you bought it from a dodge dealer, take it in and see what they have to say on the issue. You can get a replacement key fob and get it paired at a dodge dealer.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,787 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Awesome Popeyer/Tscat392 , Congratulations ! Excellent choice.
Welcome from 'Peoples republic of Virginia'.
Best regards
parrott

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the ride! Was looking at the Scat Pack prior to my purchase.. was not interested in waiting for one to be built. I believe i have seen in this forum where others have put in some wider tires at the rear, but look around, i have not delved to deep into this forum. lots of smarter people than me on here when it comes to the challenger.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations from Raleigh, NC... FYI you can put 275/40s all around without any issues.

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
Welcome, lets see some pictures!

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
151 Posts
Congrats. Dodge uses crappy batteries in these key fobs. Try that. I bought my '16 with very low miles and had to change the batteries in both fobs shortly after purchase.

·
Super Moderator
13,847 Posts
Check out the Mid-West Regional Forum to connect with Challenger owners in your area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts