Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Congratulations. Looking forward to more pics.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
90 Posts
Very pretty.

On the subject of bananas, when did the hellcat go to that style of splitter? Mine doesn't have the little bulges either end and had a single mega banana instead of the two little ones.

I'm not sure if this style has slightly better approach angles on the front, but if it does, I might have to look into how easy they are to fit on a 2020 model.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Very pretty.

On the subject of bananas, when did the hellcat go to that style of splitter? Mine doesn't have the little bulges either end and had a single mega banana instead of the two little ones.

I'm not sure if this style has slightly better approach angles on the front, but if it does, I might have to look into how easy they are to fit on a 2020 model.
I’m not sure but maybe because yours is a WB

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very pretty.

No idea this is a 2022 didn't know they changed them but your right I recall seeing one long piece on hellcats.

A good point, I'd missed that.

A brave man to get a standard body hellcat I reckon. There's bugger all traction even on 305s.
Ordered 315 Toyo radials for the rear traction shouldn't be an issue

1 - 20 of 53 Posts