Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I just purchased a 2018 TA 392 in Go Mango over the weekend (pictures make it seem red). This is my first Dodge and I couldn't be happier with the car so far. The car has a few nice options and is a blast to drive - even though I'm still breaking her in.

I mostly owned BMWs before the TA so I'm eager to learn more about Dodge vehicles and Challengers. Looking forward to speaking with everyone and learning.

Located in South Central PA. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome from San Jose, CA. Another T/A owner here.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi All

I just purchased a 2018 TA 392 in Go Mango over the weekend (pictures make it seem red). This is my first Dodge and I couldn't be happier with the car so far. The car has a few nice options and is a blast to drive - even though I'm still breaking her in.

I mostly owned BMWs before the TA so I'm eager to learn more about Dodge vehicles and Challengers. Looking forward to speaking with everyone and learning.

Located in South Central PA. Thanks!
Welcome from South Florida, like you this is my first Dodge unless you want to count a 1970 Dodge Dart that I owned in 1981. I also came out of long term BMW ownership...328i, two 750iL, 645Ci and a 760Li. The three 12 cylinder cars were my favorite BMWs but the new T/A 392 is a blast.

Your Go Mango car looks awesome, enjoy the ride!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,625 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Congrats, great looking ride :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Welcome to the club! Register you and your car on the Dodge owners website. You also find electronic versions of your owners manual on there. Attached is a .pdf of how to care for Satin finishes on your car. Have fun dude!

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,024 Posts
Welcome from central PA.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Congratulations and welcome from MN, great car!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Great photo's, awesome looking car, pretty hard not to be happy with that!
Sure is. I wouldn't even try not being happy. :clap:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Great looking car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for the welcome and kind words; as well as advice and information! It is greatly appreciated. I think I am going to like this forum and community ?

I have had the car now for 5 days and put 500 miles on it and I am enjoying it more and more each day.

I am really impressed with the vehicle. It's quick enough, sounds great, and for how heavy it handles surprisingly well. My last BMW put down 480tq down to the wheels on 21psi of boost and I have to say that I think the Challenger is more fun to drive ?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts