Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 430 RBZ off ebay which I should be getting on monday, I look forward to having a touch screen. I wanted the 430N but did not have the funds so I was thinking. I always use my cell phone for directions is there a way to stream the display on my phone to the 430 RBZ and use that to easier see the directions? I have a Motorola Razr HD if it makes any difference.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I just ordered one too. I am not sure what-does-what anymore between low speed and high speed and rbz reh and 430N and lockpick and antennas. I just literally took a shot in the dark and praying I hit something.

I ordered a Low Speed MyGIG 430RBZ for my 2011. Upgrading from the low end stock radio 130 I presume...

I want to get sirius and camera but not sure what else I need yet or if it handles a camera. Just starting with the radio see if that works then go from there.:deadhorse:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the low speed works on our cars, I got mine to put a backup camera on it down the road as well. I am curious if I can stream my cellphone display to the 430 and use google maps for directions and have it display on the 430.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I have been reading I don't think it can. I think it has to be loaded via usb drive.

What camera are you going with?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I need to save up for the lockpick v5, I was looking at this for the camera but i dont know if it works at night or not, I would want one with night vision.

I got my 430RBZ just not but of course I have the flu and don't feel like installing it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts