Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While out running around this morning, we happened to see our first Shaker that wasn't ours.
It was an orange manual 6. Still had the temporary tag.
Fun to see.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I saw a Shaker on a Charger the other day. It Looked so wrong

Reactions: Mopar4Bama

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
In Birmingham there are two of us and we both bought out of town because no dealers here ordered a single car (We both belong to the same club). I almost begged my dealer to transfer one in back in April and May and he could not find a dealer that would release one for another piece of inventory. According to Cars.com there are 100 or less Shaker's (2014) of any type left to sell in the US. My hope is that the rest will sell and Chrysler drops the $3000.00 rebate before my 2015 hits the ground or I will need a wad of cash to trade. I'm not up for a huge trade difference. My wife has a new job in my old hometown as a teacher so my priority besides overcoming my current insomnia is selling our current home and buying a new one. Thank goodness there will be plenty of inventory in the Challenger I want at any time I want to buy. I have to admit I have a 15 ordered so I will try to make the deal but one can only handle so much when moving is your real priority.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I have only seen one here in Houston, it too was orange

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
I have a white one with the black Shaker stripes and live in the Richmond area. I work by Sam Houston Race Park off the beltway. I travel the west and north Beltway all the time. I don't see any around town either. There is an orange one that lives in the area not from from me, but I don't ever see him either.

Hope to see you guys on the road sometime.

Chuck

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Reactions: Josh_12ChallyRT

·
Registered
570 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2014 rt shaker
750 Posts
I know there's a few besides mine running around Los Angeles, but I saw another for the first time today... Heading out of the canyon down Angeles crest, an orange shaker w/stripes was heading up to have some fun. Hope to see him again soon, and check out his car instead of just driving past it!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Here is my 2014 shaker, mine is white also. How is your hood alignment at the front where it meets the front nose/bumper ?
A little bit higher than a non Shaker. Everyone I have seen has been this way. I'm not sure if we can do much about it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I saw my first in Columbus on my way into work today about 9am. Orange. Looked really nice. I didn't see it until it went past me as I was turning right at a light. I would have liked to get a better view.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.