Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
i voted for you at ROTM and will again until you win; this car is tasty; you and RYAN have on your cars the most sober, discrete, elegant designs with a punch; and that is hard to do without over doing it

true, the cont's 295 look serious... and are most likely serious...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Really dig the whole car. Well done.
Please tell us about the quad-round exhaust tips.
Thanks very much. The quad round tips are the stock Solo MachX3 exhaust from Solo Exhaust.

What brand/who makes the longitudal stripe do you have?

You live next to Daniel P. ?
Yep sure do live next to Dan. I'll have to go back and research my files for the stripe. It was done at a local shop here in Tulsa (Auto Impressions on Mingo) and he had his own source for stripes. I'll get back to ya on that.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
The wheel/tire set-up is just the look I'd like to go for.

If you get a minute, please post the wheel size and offset, as well as the tires sizes.

Thanks, and congrats on a sweet set-up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The wheel/tire set-up is just the look I'd like to go for.

If you get a minute, please post the wheel size and offset, as well as the tires sizes.

Thanks, and congrats on a sweet set-up. :thumbsup:

Thanks and be glad to. They are American Racing Torq Thrust M wheels. 20/10 +18mm offset and 20/8.5 +18mm offset. The tires are 295/40 and 245/45. The car is lowered just slightly on Eibach Pro Springs.

Maybe we could work out a swap for your sweet Vapor wheels!

·
Registered
9,315 Posts
Thanks again man. By the way...I'm still waiting to see new pics of yours too now that it's been lowered a little!:facelick:
They'll be coming, got to get the weather and time to cooperate! We've had snow and ice, and on the few good days of late, been too busy with work.

Looking forward to getting it out and getting a few new pics of it now...................mostly because every time I saw yours.........................I just knew that I had to lower mine.

Just could take those GGGGGAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS anymore. LOL

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very sharp looking car, that is still my favorite stripe for these cars. I have considered removing the twin stripes on my GWE in favor of those and the black hood stripe.
Mine originally had the dual black stripes also and it was hard for me to take them off but now I'm glad I did. I'm also thinking of getting the center "T" stripe but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts