Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us that cant afford a Hellcat or Demon. How do we get our challenger to stand out in a crowd ? With all the great improvements offered for the Challenger, how would you top a Hellcat or Demon and at what cost?

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
694 Posts
I haven’t seen one with a vinyl top yet.

Edit: Googled it. They are out there.
I just haven’t seen one. I think the older bodystyle works better for going retro.

·
Premium Member
7,294 Posts
My stock Challenger already stands out in a crowd. :D
There aren't too many Challengers that regularly drive around here. Yes, there are some, but not like Mustangs & Camaros.

·
Registered
2015 R/T
496 Posts
I don't worry about standing out I like my R/T just the way it is. It keeps a smile on my face every time I take it out

·
Registered
175 Posts
My Plum Crazy color stands out in the sea of the blacks, silvers, and whites. That's good enough. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree. I had a Monterey red heads/cam c6 corvette for 11 yrs and I have received a lot more compliments on my pcp 16 scat pack over the past 2 yrs. In parking lots with bright nite time lighting, the purple really pops. A couple days ago I had a guy ask if he could take pics of his friend standing in front of my car. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
599 Posts
I will guarantee you Most people don't know the difference between a SXT or Hellcat Challenger, let alone any other model.

Many times I have been asked "is that a Hellcat" or "Is that the new Demon" or "does that have the big Hemi"?

Most people just don't know or care.

It is kind of like if you drove an Audi, Lexus, Mercedes, or BMW past me and asked me what model it was, I would have no clue, as I have no interest in those cars.

As for how do you make it stand out, custom graphics and a nice set of aftermarket wheels/tires usually do the trick.

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,478 Posts
For those of us that cant afford a Hellcat or Demon. How do we get our challenger to stand out in a crowd ? With all the great improvements offered for the Challenger, how would you top a Hellcat or Demon and at what cost?
When you figure it out, please let me know. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
My stock Challenger already stands out in a crowd. :D
There aren't too many Challengers that regularly drive around here. Yes, there are some, but not like Mustangs & Camaros.
Agreed. My CLEAN POLISHED car turns more heads around here than most other cars...

Mind you the Flow Master Outlaw Catbacks help...:rocker:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
My 1998 Ducati 748 is the vehicle I get asked the most about and it is close to 20 years old and mostly stock. It stands out because I keep it clean and well running. It has some small aftermarket upgrades just to add a personal touch. I ride what I ride and drive what I drive for me. My 748 is way down on HP compared to a current sportbike and lacks all the electronic rider aids. But I love that bike. Same as my 6.1. There is much faster and newer. However, I still smile every time I drive the SRT8.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts