Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am trading in my Shelby GT500 For a Green With Envy SRT8 Challenger !

Some say im crazy but I just love the car now Im not a track guy just a street driver so I don't care that the handling is not as good as the Shelby.

As far as power I called East Cost Superchargers and they said Pro Charger is coming out with a kit in few months so I plan to blow the 6.4 then it should be
really nice and might just out run a Shelby :)

I have some people telling me im Nutz but I just love the Look and now raw Power of the car....

What do you guys think im crazy or right in my thinking ????

Great to be on the forums and looking forward to reading all about these cars !!

Thanks Soooo Much Asab........ :)

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think you will be happy with your decision. Keep us posted on delivery status and post up pics on arrival. That green is awesome!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

If you were looking for a car that you can enjoy driving every day, you picked the right car. It's a lot of fun on the performance side but also is comfortable, quiet, and roomy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I do Think the Challenger is comfortable and a good everyday driver the Shelby is NOT an everyday thing its to much to handel even for me and I have owned a lot of powerfull cars...

The Thing about the Shelby that kills me is the Power can not get a grip..

Also the new tires on the SVPP are great but cost 500 bucks a piece !!!

Thats just nutz to me cuz they wear down quick there slicks really no tread what so ever lol...

Any way I look forward to the Green Monster !

Thank you for the Welcome !!! Asab......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! Other's are correct about the Challenger being a great everyday driver. I have a manual 09 r/t and it's a great blend of performance and drivability. My wife drove it for the first time on Sunday, a 60 mile round trip, and she was all grins when she got home. Yikes!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Asab, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
You're not crazy! You're awesome! Congrats and welcome!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts