Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening Everyone,

My name is Johnny and I'm one of the owners of JustBoltOns.com

Just Bolt-On Performance Parts is an e-commerce, automotive performance parts business. Founded by technology loving, social media marketing and sales professionals.

We are built on 3 core values: Excellent customer service, competitive pricing and prompt shipping times, to ensure we provide our customers with the quality of service they deserve. We are very active on eBay and maintain 99% Positive Feedback.

We can be reach by forum PM, by phone at 1-844-JBO-BOLT, by email at [email protected] or on our website chat during business hours.

By partnering with multiple distribution channels, we offer an impressive selection of products, from over 1,500 of the leading performance part manufacturers.

We also work with Klarna to provide you with financing on your purchases, for both big and small orders. It’s easy to apply for during checkout on our website, read more here: https://justboltons.com/klarna/

If I may be of any help with any performance parts, questions or anything else, please do let me or my team know. We also carry a handful of drag racing wheels and tires on DragRacingWheels.com

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,409 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Johnny ;) Another site for me to window shop :)

A Guy

·
Registered
570 Posts
The web site is difficult to navigate and have to keep repeating the first steps to enter vehicle information. & makes you have to keep repeating vehicle info. Cannot get past that first step.

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The web site is difficult to navigate and have to keep repeating the first steps to enter vehicle information. & makes you have to keep repeating vehicle info. Cannot get past that first step.
Good Morning,

I greatly appreciate the feedback. We usually recommend the search bar as it will pull up exactly what you are looking for without having to look through the categories. If there’s something you can’t find, I’m here to help.

- Johnny

·
Registered
570 Posts
Good Morning,

I greatly appreciate the feedback. We usually recommend the search bar as it will pull up exactly what you are looking for without having to look through the categories. If there’s something you can’t find, I’m here to help.

- Johnny
Thanks Johnny, I spent 30 minutes TRYING to navigate your website again. Your site has a BIG pop-up that keeps blocking the entire page before you can enter vehicle info. There are 4 boxes you have to enter vehicle info.
Shop trucks
Year of vehicle
Engine size
And a fourth box I can't remember what that one is.
The problem is before you can enter vehicle that ANNOYING POP UP ONCE AGAIN covers page, click it off then you have to start all over again. It took 9 times to finally get in. Then the pages start advancing by themselves, when I finally got onto the pages 1 thru 11 . Page 8 9 10 &11 are the very same page then, the pop-up comes back and clicking it off again all my vehicle info is erased and wants me to re-enter it again it took a good 45 minutes to get to that point.
Bert

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,409 Posts
The "Save money" popup

And yes it does popup on each page. I did not lose my vehicle info when it did though. What browser and Operating System Bert?

A Guy

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Johnny, I spent 30 minutes TRYING to navigate your website again. Your site has a BIG pop-up that keeps blocking the entire page before you can enter vehicle info. There are 4 boxes you have to enter vehicle info.
Shop trucks
Year of vehicle
Engine size
And a fourth box I can't remember what that one is.
The problem is before you can enter vehicle that ANNOYING POP UP ONCE AGAIN covers page, click it off then you have to start all over again. It took 9 times to finally get in. Then the pages start advancing by themselves, when I finally got onto the pages 1 thru 11 . Page 8 9 10 &11 are the very same page then, the pop-up comes back and clicking it off again all my vehicle info is erased and wants me to re-enter it again it took a good 45 minutes to get to that point.
Bert
Hi Bert,

Thank you for providing additional information. The feedback is great. Can you please let me know the exact device are you using, as well as the browser you are viewing the website on? We have made some adjustments to the behavior of the popup. It should not be so intrusive now. With that said, if there is anything else you may need help with, or have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks again,

- Mark

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi Bert,

Thank you for providing additional information. The feedback is great. Can you please let me know the exact device are you using, as well as the browser you are viewing the website on? We have made some adjustments to the behavior of the popup. It should not be so intrusive now. With that said, if there is anything else you may need help with, or have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks again,

- Mark
  • Hi Johnny, i am on a tablet in and its on wi fi from my home computer which is. win/10.
  • Trying to get past that pop is frustrating, it took 9 times trying to get thru the vehicle selection. I dont know if its challenger parts you have but i saw trucks which is what i have, a 2016 RAM REBEL with the 5.7 Hemi
  • I am looking for exterior parts such as off road lights, grille guards, wheels etc.

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
  • Hi Johnny, i am on a tablet in and its on wi fi from my home computer which is. win/10.
  • Trying to get past that pop is frustrating, it took 9 times trying to get thru the vehicle selection. I dont know if its challenger parts you have but i saw trucks which is what i have, a 2016 RAM REBEL with the 5.7 Hemi
  • I am looking for exterior parts such as off road lights, grille guards, wheels etc.
Hi Bert,

I appreciate the response. I'll assist any way I can. I know we do not have brush / grille guards listed on our website due to the varying costs to ship them but we have access to any of them offered by 4 Wheel Parts or similar. Same goes with wheels and tires.

We do have the full line of universal Rigid Industries lighting listed on our website: https://justboltons.com/appearance/led-lighting/rigid-industries/

If you have any specific part numbers or brands, shoot me a PM and I'll get you pricing & availability.

Thank you

- Johnny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts