Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some items for sale:

K and N high flow filter(used for 8000 miles) + K and N RECHARGE kit(unopened Recharge kit, brand new) for 3.5L Charger/300/Challenger: $40 shipped

BTW, prices are for shipped items in the 48 con US.

Edit all I have left now is the drop in k/n filter and the BRAND NEW AND UNOPENED recharge kit.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Is the "TRUE Cold Air Intake Kit" a complete CAI or just the filter? It's hard to tell what's in the box because of the bubble wrap.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Is the "TRUE Cold Air Intake Kit" a complete CAI or just the filter? It's hard to tell what's in the box because of the bubble wrap.

Thanks,
Rick

Kit, everything, aluminum piping, vacuum hose, hose clamps, and filter, everything you need.

BTW everything is still available, all deals have fell through so far.... Pending sale on afe plate cover.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Brand New Fender Pull Ebay TRUE Cold Air Intake Kit with K/N style Filter (3.5L V6 Charger/Challenger/300): $40 shipped (I payed $48 shipped for it 2 years ago)

K and N high flow filter(used for 8000 miles) + K and N RECHARGE kit(unopened Recharge kit, brand new) for 3.5L Charger/300/Challenger: $40 shipped

Aluminum License Plate Frame with chrome caps and screws (Used for 2 years, could use a cleaning) with Red Charger Lettering: $12 shipped

BTW, prices are for shipped items in the 48 con US, if you are local then we can also work something out, I am in Southeast Michigan 35 minutes west of downtown Detroit.

Bump, these are the items still remaining

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

BTW, prices are for shipped items in the 48 con US.

Edit all I have left now is the drop in k/n filter and the BRAND NEW AND UNOPENED recharge kit.

Only thing I have remaining guys.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Still have the wheel locks?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.