Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On august 2010 i ordered a katzkin seatcover set for my 2009 se challenger i pay them via paypal they said for about 6months that it was back order after many e mail and phone call they said that they can deliver my order and they will send my money back today i am stil waiting for my money back is there someone on the forum that can help me to have my money back and if someone can give another place to buy katzkin seat cover that are honest. Please excuse my english i am a french speaking guy. Alain Veilleux

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
If you paid via a credit card through Paypal, call your credit card company disputing the charge immediately. Don't waste your time filing a claim with paypal directly unless you used cash in your paypal to make payment.
Did you buy directly from Katzkin or a dealer? If it is an authorized dealer from Katzkin, you need to contact Katzkin so maybe they can put some pressure on. Let us know more details.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
something is fishy with your Katzkin dealer. the skins are made to order (not back ordered) and only take a week to get. Katzkins won't sell directly to you, but ask them about the order you placed and why you can't get them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts