Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,611 Posts
Nice, the new seat covers look great. I've thought about doing this mod to my Challenger also, looks like a worthwhile upgrade. (y)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Did you do the door panels too? Hard to tell from the pics.

Either way, it looks nice.

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
Thanks and yes I went with the black leather door panels.
It looks good. Katzkin is top notch. I had their leather seats covers in my '09 Challenger that came with cloth seats. BIG improvement!

I might have gone with orange on the door panel inserts, but I like what you've done.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
341 Posts
Just upgraded my cloth seats to Katzkin.
Black leather, orange suede accents, orange stitching around.
Thinking about getting "SHAKER" on the headrests.
Looks great! Did you install everything yourself and if so, do you have to cut open interior cloth covers off first to do so?

I love my seats already in my SRT but I've been thinking of doing something like this for my daily driver Magnum just to make it more plush and comfortable.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Shaker
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great! Did you install everything yourself and if so, do you have to cut open interior cloth covers off first to do so?

I love my seats already in my SRT but I've been thinking of doing something like this for my daily driver Magnum just to make it more plush and comfortable.
I had it done at a local shop. It took them a few hours and did a great job.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
341 Posts
May I ask just a rough average of What something like that costs? I've never looked into it myself, yet.

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop
44 Posts
This is one mod the wife won't complain about, when we took it off the lot she says "I don't like these cloth seats, you should get them redone in leather" Can't wait to do this, yours looks super clean.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
270 Posts
This is good to hear as I was considering this company for new skins.
Looks fantastic, how do you like the quality of the leather?

·
Registered
2019 M6 Scat Pack
318 Posts
The quality is top notch. If you call they will send a sample and a book with all the colors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had my 2019 Scat Pack w/Shaker done by Katzkin in February. Katzkin installed it at my house with their mobile installation van. Looks great! A lot better looking than the stock interior. 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭 was a little bit shy of $2000.00

·
Registered
5 Posts
Agreed. Katzkin also redid my door panels and console in leather and also redid all the stitching in Orange. BTW, my Challenger is painted Go Mango.

Just upgraded my cloth seats to Katzkin.
Black leather, orange suede accents, orange stitching around.
Thinking about getting "SHAKER" on the headrests.
I had my 2019 “Go Mango” Scat Pack 392 w/Shaker hood done exactly like yours this past February. They installed it right at my house with their mobile installation van. Looks Great. A lot better than the cloth interior. Cost me just a shade under $2000.00 with installation included.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts