Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Beautiful! Good luck keeping it white! I think I'd have to plastic wrap it like my grandparents did with their sofas. LOL Sticky but very effective!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VERY NICE!! Like it a lot - makes it look new all over again! LOL

BTW - what are those R/T panels in the door? Where did you get those?

JFF:D
Actually had them done last year. Just got a good camera now. here is where I got the door badges.

2008-11 Dodge Challenger R/T Stainless Door Badge Plate at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Beautiful! Good luck keeping it white! I think I'd have to plastic wrap it like my grandparents did with their sofas. LOL Sticky but very effective!
Funny. Never! I'll rather buy new covers again. My parents had that crap installed on our sofa. In the summer with no AC you would peel your skin off trying to get up.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Excellent job!I love mine too!

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wow looks fantastic! If you dont mind me asking, what does something like that run?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So can you fart in them with out leaving a Brownspot?
LMAO! Never had a problem with Browning yet. But hey! You never know. Dark denim a big NO NO. Happened with the wife already and it took me forever to get it out. She knows the law now.

Wow looks fantastic! If you dont mind me asking, what does something like that run?
Thanks. Cost 1600 and sold my original covers for 400

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
looks very nice

i would have done purple seats w/ white accents....good luck keeping them clean

i wish the IE had blue seats w/ white stripes.....

show the photo's after 10,000 miles.......white leather makes no sense, but does look good

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I havd Katzkins put in mine also... were your old ones cloth? Where is a good place to sell them ? - Thanks for the info.
Old ones were leather and I sold them on this forum.

looks very nice

i wish the IE had blue seats w/ white stripes.....

show the photo's after 10,000 miles.......white leather makes no sense, but does look good
Yeah blue seat w/white would look great in the White IE. Regardless you got a killer car.

Actually had them done last year with about 300 miles on the car. This photo was taken with 7500 miles. Getting close.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Your white interior looks great - WOW!!!!!

How is it holding up?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Your white interior looks great - WOW!!!!!

How is it holding up?
Thank You!

I have 16k miles on the car and the seats still looks new. Though it is my weekend driver and I always do a quick clean up every so often.

Feel better than the stock leather & Clean up nicely.

When I get a chance I take updated pics.

Like I said before dark demi is a NO! NO! :yikes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.