Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenne Bell needs a 5.7 auto test vehicle. We are going to do a system for the 5.7's! We will need the car for a month minimum and needs to be COMPLETELY STOCK. The donor car will get a free Kenne Bell 2.8 standard kit. So if you have a '09 or newer Dodge charger with a 5.7 Hemi and automatic trans and you are willing to give it up for a month send me your info and lets make it happen!

Thanks!
Mike
Kenne Bell

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Kenne Bell needs a 5.7 auto test vehicle. We are going to do a system for the 5.7's! We will need the car for a month minimum and needs to be COMPLETELY STOCK. The donor car will get a free Kenne Bell 2.8 standard kit. So if you have a '09 or newer Dodge charger with a 5.7 Hemi and automatic trans and you are willing to give it up for a month send me your info and lets make it happen!

Thanks!
Mike
Kenne Bell
If I had an automatic I would consider this for sure.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Aww man..I'd easily turn my car back to stock for this! lol All I have is a full exhaust and tune

·
Registered
852 Posts
Man if this was for a 6spd, I would drive/ship my Challenger wherever and let you all have my car for a month! If you change your mind, SIGN ME UP! DIBS!!!! lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
6 speed r/t crowd seems to be getting the shaft a lot.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would drive mine to you today if doing a 6 speed.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I wanna take the offer lol

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Maybe you should call KB up rather than waiting for them to log onto the forum

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Aren't all R/T Challengers '09+? Yes... :scratchhead:

Just messin... This is one amazing deal for some lucky guy! I'm surprised nobody has taken the offer yet.
2008 was the first year.....

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I PM'd KB last night.

Jack

1 - 20 of 46 Posts