Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12' SRT Challenger
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the results are in, 2010 auto stick with the KB and my buddies 09' track pack 6 spd. PC. Well since we have no track and this testing done on the streets made as safe as possible we managed to get in a few test runs, he tried to run and I tried to catch him, no ground made no ground lost, then we tried a 3 beep launch with me working the horn and that was probably the closest match we were able to pull off, the bottom line they are both real close on the street and that's pretty much where most of us end up meeting anyway, we will make it to one of the outer islands eventually where they have a track, but unfortunately we wont have an even playing field, he plans on taking his car further into deeper hop ups. This I can say he would not give up his type of super charger, and you would have to pry my kenne bell from my cold dead hands, my only advice is if you go the way of the mighty MAMMOTH pick up some sticky rubber for the rear cause the stock tires don't stand a chance and that may let somebody sneak by you while your still smoking the tires.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts