Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12' SRT Challenger
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the results are in, 2010 auto stick with the KB and my buddies 09' track pack 6 spd. PC. Well since we have no track and this testing done on the streets made as safe as possible we managed to get in a few test runs, he tried to run and I tried to catch him, no ground made no ground lost, then we tried a 3 beep launch with me working the horn and that was probably the closest match we were able to pull off, the bottom line they are both real close on the street and that's pretty much where most of us end up meeting anyway, we will make it to one of the outer islands eventually where they have a track, but unfortunately we wont have an even playing field, he plans on taking his car further into deeper hop ups. This I can say he would not give up his type of super charger, and you would have to pry my kenne bell from my cold dead hands, my only advice is if you go the way of the mighty MAMMOTH pick up some sticky rubber for the rear cause the stock tires don't stand a chance and that may let somebody sneak by you while your still smoking the tires.

·
Registered
191 Posts
you would have to pry my kenne bell from my cold dead hands,
I guess I'll have to pry it from your hands after another run like this next time ;)

·
Registered
12' SRT Challenger
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont believe everything you see on tv

what you don't see is the black MAMMOTH challenger roasting the tires, and just behind his rear quarter, but non the less hes out front and would take the checker. there will be more footage to come.

·
Registered
12' SRT Challenger
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the testing started on the east side and ended on the west side, literally.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I was pondering the Kenny B. or Procharger for a while. I went with the Procharger and was very happy. On street radials my best was an 11.89 @ 121 on a 2.0 60ft. The Kenny B. kit puts down so much torque at once its very hard to control on the street. The Procharger is gradual. There are quite a few more reasons why I went with Procharger also. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was pondering the Kenny B. or Procharger for a while. I went with the Procharger and was very happy. On street radials my best was an 11.89 @ 121 on a 2.0 60ft. The Kenny B. kit puts down so much torque at once its very hard to control on the street. The Procharger is gradual. There are quite a few more reasons why I went with Procharger also. :)
Exactly. I bought my PC before KB came out. after reading all the KB hype afterwards I was regretting my PC.
Well after driving both cars, even tho the low end torque is hard on the KB it kills the fun for me unless you are driving some really sticky meats.
Love my Procharger and how progressive it comes on.
Now I can upgrade to an F1D with a forged shortblock so I'm not limited. That'll be in the near future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts