Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I've been a member here since I bought my 2009 Challenger SRT new in 2009.I haven't been here in a while. This place has changed.. I couldn't find what I was looking for so I come here. Always most knowledgeable. I am trying to find the part number for the 4 button (Manual, no remote start) FOBIK Fob. It looks like several different part numbers.for key and Keyless Go (I thought all the 09s had Ketless go, push to start). I took my remote apart and could not find a good part number or FCC number. So, does anyone have a 2009, SRT-8 6 speed that knows the part number. I need one while I still have 2 working FOBS so I can program myself...

·
Premium Member
10,436 Posts
Wow, I've been a member here since I bought my 2009 Challenger SRT new in 2009.I haven't been here in a while. This place has changed.. I couldn't find what I was looking for so I come here. Always most knowledgeable. I am trying to find the part number for the 4 button (Manual, no remote start) FOBIK Fob. It looks like several different part numbers.for key and Keyless Go (I thought all the 09s had Ketless go, push to start). I took my remote apart and could not find a good part number or FCC number. So, does anyone have a 2009, SRT-8 6 speed that knows the part number. I need one while I still have 2 working FOBS so I can program myself...
I’d think the dealer has to have all fobs at once and program them for you.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 08s and 09s can be user programmed as long as you have 2 existing programmed Fobs.. Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,436 Posts
The 08s and 09s can be user programmed as long as you have 2 existing programmed Fobs.. Thanks
See, I just learned something new. There is a vendor here Steve White Motors, call their parts dept and inquire they are very helpful.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,761 Posts
5026567AK is the part number for the FOB I believe, and 68029829AB is the (blank) valet key that goes inside it.

Seems kinda chincy that buying a new FOB doesn’t also come with the blank key, but whatever, they didn’t ask me for my input so I’ll pipe down…

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,761 Posts
I also see 5026886AK as a part number for the FOB for that car with the trans. Not sure what the difference is, or if there is a difference really…but both those show to work with the 2009 SRT8s that have the Tremec gearbox.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
5026567AK is the part number for the FOB I believe, and 68029829AB is the (blank) valet key that goes inside it.

Seems kinda chincy that buying a new FOB doesn’t also come with the blank key, but whatever, they didn’t ask me for my input so I’ll pipe down…
Thanks. I will call tomorrow....

Thanks Nuke. I called Steve White Parts. The part # is 5026567AK.You nailed it. I got to get one ordered.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts