Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 challenger rt. I recently got a message on ky evic that said i needed to replace my battery...after replacement it only seems to turn on my headlights which i have set to stay on when alarm is set.. Any way i can reprogram the key fob?
Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
I had issues with my fob last year I locked it in car and your not supposed
to be able to do that ,My other fob did the same . $69.00 dollars at the dealership
All was good , Turn out it was one of the computers in the car they just reprogrammed it

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tyvm...something to look into for sure..went out after the first mth i had the car and atartwd it up to let it warm up and idle down...ran back onside to grab my glasses and came out and it had me locked out with it running!!! Took 40 minutes for someone to come out and took him 2 seconds to get the door open...costs me 45 bucks which i didnt think was to bad...then someone told me it happened because i had the button on door handle i could press to unlock ot and get in...bit thatdisnt work when it lpcked me out so o changed my aettong to hit the lock button and unlock button..been workong fine till i got message on my evic....weird for sure....bit thanks for the info.
Chris.

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
I forgot to mention that when I lock my fob in the car it was raining
Ad we were at a Mopar club event 40 miles from home .
Used my Uconnect on the phone to unlock the door .
2 days late my subscription was up !! Lol
But quickly renew it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts