Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you do the key trick? I turn off my ESP but when I hit 4th gear I can fill the brake pump running.:werd:

·
Registered
86 Posts
you only want to be going 10-15 mpg IIRC, turn the key to right and ESP light should come on

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
If you have a trac pack you can just hold the ESP button in for a few sec. or like said turn the key to the start position above 15 MPH in both cases you should hear a chime when it activates.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know, the window sticker list the track pack in the 27F package but it's not a super track pack. I tried turning the key but nothing happened so I pushed the ESP button and turned the key, still nothing. Oh well Ill try a gain tomorrow Ive got other things to do right now. Thanks guys. Y'all have a good night.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Got it !! Works great thanks for the help. Now can't wait for the track to open April 9th and see what it will do!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i think the key trick only matters if you want to drive sideways...

i've been doing the key trick over a year and i cant tell a difference between that and a momentary press of the ESP button to kill the traction control mode. --when i want to go straight--

to go sideways...
key trick.

(base SE)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts