Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a Kicker 400watt dual 10" subwoofer, in great condition, for sale. I'm the original owner... It's adult owned( I'm in my 40s) and never abused. It's installed in a 2007 300c right now... It fits 2005-2009 chrysler 300C, 2005-2009 Dodge Charger and the 2008-2009 Challenger. I'm not sure what other LX models it might fit.. But I think it'll work with several cars/years. It's been in the car for 4 or 5 years now.. And still sounds as good as the day I got it. I have the installation instructions, or you can find them online. They sell for around $900 new, I'm thinking $325 plus shipping is fair. Probably $50 for shipping in the US. I'll try to take some good pics and add them as soon as I can. If you're in Washington and would like to hear the subs before you buy, they are still hooked up.
I took some pics, but the forum is only letting me add one pic to the post... So send me a visitor message if you have questions or want me to send you pics

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts