Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have been a member since September of last year but I have never posted anything til now...hence the kinda newbie. I became a member when I purchased my '10 Challenger R/T so I could see pictures of others and all the cool stuff people are doing to their rides. Can't wait til the weather breaks to get her back outta storage. Only got to put 1400 miles on til I had to put her in storage.:(

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great looking hot rod. Post more pictures of that bad boy. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome! I mostly read posts from the website for a while. But I was also getting a bit frusterated at needing to be logged in to view images on posts. I am a newbie here and I am hoping to learn as I go along. I don't drive a Challenger (I drive a 2008 Charger SE), but my mom placed an order for a white IE 392 with stripes...

Hope you enjoy your ride when the spring rolls around!!! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...I appreciate it. Goehner...I will definitely post some new pics when I get it outta storage and get my new goodies put on it. Bought some new emblems...one for the nose badge, challenger script and R/T for the rear spoiler, Eibach Pro springs to lower it, and tinting the windows. Can't wait to get it done. Cupnbuckit...I used to have a Charger too. It was an '06 Daytona Go Mango. It had all the bells and whistles but I just had to have a 2 door 6 speed muscle car so I traded it on my Challenger. Wish I could have afforded to keep it and have both but it's not very practical to have 1, let alone 2, rear wheel drive cars that u won't drive in the winter in PA. Hopefully your mom will let you drive her car....or at least you get to steal it every once in awhile! :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
. . . but it's not very practical to have 1, let alone 2, rear wheel drive cars that u won't drive in the winter in PA. . .
But you can drive in winter with the right tires, I do. ;)

·
Registered
448 Posts
but it's not very practical to have 1, let alone 2, rear wheel drive cars that u won't drive in the winter in PA. :
Watch it there son...some of us resemble that remark!

:) Welcome aboard

·
Registered
131 Posts
The Challenger and Charger

Cupnbuckit...I used to have a Charger too. It was an '06 Daytona Go Mango. It had all the bells and whistles but I just had to have a 2 door 6 speed muscle car so I traded it on my Challenger. Wish I could have afforded to keep it and have both but it's not very practical to have 1, let alone 2, rear wheel drive cars that u won't drive in the winter in PA. Hopefully your mom will let you drive her car....or at least you get to steal it every once in awhile! :bigthumb:
LOL!!! I have given much thought about my role in regards to the new baby 392 that is soon to arrive. I'm going to try my best to keep the soon-to-be garage princess safe from idiots, lunatics, and heroes... Unfortunately, even when insurance is worked out.. I have much learning to do so I can consider myself competent enough to drive solo with a manual transmission...:)

The 2008 Charger SE I drive is actually also my mom's car, but I worked out a deal help pay principle off sometime in 2012 after I tackle some school loans this year. As for weather... I don't see any snow now after I moved back in northern California. Makes driving with stock tires much more simple.

Once a rental, the 2.7L Charger landed on the lot in Santa Rosa Lithia Dodge. It was driven hard for the first 40K miles and the transmission still rings whenever the drivetrain is engaged as the oil temp warms up... :indifferent: But still makes a great grocery getter!:thumbsup:

Hopefully, I can get some side-by-side pictures posted when the delivery arrives!:pimp:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts