Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Challenger RT
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile since I've posted, family and life got in the way. But things are returning to normal and I finally got my KMC Faders installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Challenger RT
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No comments, I guess I must be doing something right then lol

·
Registered
2012 Challenger RT
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, if you like it - thats what counts.
I like the machined/black contrast. The design of the wheel is not my cup of tea.
Yeah I was joking, usually you get 20 likes and dislikes lol. Guess it's just a slow time of the year. Yeah I love them and didn't care to do what everyone else does. I probably looked at over 500 different rims on visualizers and thought those looked the best for the style I was wanting. Had the chrome clads and they were a pain in the a$$ to keep clean. So went with the machined black and polished. Still need to add springs or coilovers to finish it off. Thanks for your response!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

Cool

·
Registered
274 Posts
I like the look, it's different. It will look bad a$$ (in my opinion), once you lower it. Very original. I aggree with you in regards to the chrome clads. I sold mine a few weeks after I bought my R/T. That's a very nice looking Challenger that you have. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2012 Challenger RT
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the look, it's different. It will look bad a$$ (in my opinion), once you lower it. Very original. I aggree with you in regards to the chrome clads. I sold mine a few weeks after I bought my R/T. That's a very nice looking Challenger that you have. :bigthumb:
Thanks Man! Lowering it is coming soon, along with exhaust and headers just have to get the bank account right first lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts