Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Selling my Stainless steel headers off of my Scat Pack to buy the 2" versions for my Hellcat. These are in EXCELLENT condition. Headers only, no midpipes included. $850 + shipping. You will save $$$ for a GREAT set of Headers. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Borla ATAK Exhaust Challenger

Selling my Borla ATAK exhaust complete with the optional active exhaust valves (must transfer your active exhaust mode servos onto this exhaust) Would like to sell locally in So Cal for $1100. Save big $$ by getting this VERY nice exhaust system. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Unlocked PCM 2016 Scat Pack

For sale is my Currently installed Mopar Unlocked PCM. I will be reinstalling my factory PCM as soon as there is interest in this PCM. You will have to have the VIN reflashed in this PCM as it is currently assigned to my car. Save Big $$ and get this PCM. Prefer local purchase, but I would take $400 shipped. PM me if interested. Ive gone 11.40s at 121mph with a good tune and this required PCM. For an additional $250 I will include a Diablosport T1000. I now tune with HPTUNERS so this Diablosport isn't needed any longer. The Diablosport is NOT to be sold unless the PCM sells first and that person isn't interested in the T1000

·
Registered
583 Posts
If I wasn’t planning a turbo setup I’d be all over these !!! Great price ! GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
18 X 4.5 Weld S71s with M&H racemaster fronts PERFECT FOR 1320!!

I bought these new for my Scat Pack Challenger but have since upgraded to a Hellcat Challenger. These do NOT fit Hellcat brakes. They are in EXCELLENT Condition. I REALLY prefer local pickup, shipping is terrible. I am willing to sell them for $1000 for the pair wheels with tires on them. Contact me via PM for interest. My new Weld wheels are $875 EACH, BARE!! just to put it into perspective. This really is a GREAT deal!! I really want to keep them and make them work on the Hellcat but Demon brakes (my only option in my opinion) will set me back $3000, so these will need to go.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts