Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen or heard about this setup at all? I have Kooks LT headers with their hiflow cats/midpipes and have been looking at a catback system for the last month... just undecided. Would not mind sticking with Kooks, for I love the quality of their work, and of course, they are EXTREMELY helpful. But... I want feedback on their catback system if someone is actually using it out there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
you can check out this youtube vid, this is actually my car they used to develop the exhaust system. i opted for the louder mufflers that were not used in the video

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply! Just curious why Kooks went with an H pipe instead of an X pipe like everyone else uses. Not that it makes much of a difference, but just curious is all.

Also, it seems like your car is missing the rear skirt? I recall my car having a black skirt around the tail end that goes over the top of the tips.

I would probably opt for the same style/model you opted for, maybe it was the sound recording, not sure, or my speakers... who knows... but that just doesn't sound deep enough, atleast not compared to stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts