Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

How long did it take for you guys to get your headers?

I got longtube+catless mids & ceramic coating for my 6.4l

·
Registered
11 Posts
depends where you order them from.

·
Registered
11 Posts
that's where i got mine from.took over 4 months for me to get them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You serious? I'm getting the "should see some movement this week or next week." response right now. Also ordered pcm, & coilovers there..

·
Registered
11 Posts
yeah.i got the same responses.stay on them and you might get lucky.i hope you have better luck than i did.lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought items were in stock.. it was only after the order processed do they email you saying that they wait until stock orders come, and fill in orders at a first come first serve basis. Lol thanks man. I won't be hoping to get it anytime soon, been almost 2 months now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
yeah,they leave out a few important details.just keep calling them every couple of days.hopefully it won't be much longer.good luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I usually get my stuff from eBay and I knew to get in stock items from there wahaha. Thanks man!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Took me about 6 months...You're gonna be waiting a while bud, despite what they keep telling you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered mine from Maryland Speed and took just over 6 months. Pay no attention to the lame excuses they will tell you, and you will get alot of them. I was told "they will ship out this week" at least a dozen different times. Sorry.......... On the plus side Kooks is a quality header and I have no problems. Kooks A+ Maryland Speed F-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts