Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My loss is your GAIN - I got rid of my Challenger & these parts have not come in yet. You’ll be receiving these parts straight from Maryland Speedshop (disclaimer: ordered these parts August 7, 2017 and this shop will give you the “it’s ready to ship out next week” excuse).

Total price for the package when I bought it was $3,664.24 and I am going to get rid of it for $3,000. See attached picture for parts list.

Package includes:
-Kooks longtube headers (ceramic coated)
-Kooks catless midpipes (ceramic coated)
-BC Racing coilovers (with rear adjuster extension)
-Diablosport tuner - Trinity and PCM (You’ll probably have to give them your PCM # & vehicle vin #)
-180 degrees thermostat

Thanks,

Gunzero

Attachments

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Your better off getting a refund from bank. It's not like Maryland is going to ship the items anyway. They are on a no sale list with Kooks along with other vendors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your better off getting a refund from bank. It's not like Maryland is going to ship the items anyway. They are on a no sale list with Kooks along with other vendors.
Ouch. I wish I would have known. They are offering me to order parts for my new truck, but how can I get a refund from bank? I used credit card.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I ordered Kooks long tubes & high flow cats on 9/11/17 from Maryland Speed and have yet to receive anything. I initiated a credit card dispute on 12/7/17. They'll never get my business agsin!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts