Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little surprise for all here while I have known about the these 10 cars for quite a while I had passed on the initial offer. But something strange happened when we were out at Spring Fest 6 in CA, on Saturday after the show notsure, reddog and myself were talking with Bob, Brampton and a few others when Bob mentioned that car #7 was available... I looked over at my wife and she nodded approval and Bob and I did the handshake deal that #7 was going to be mine.
I picked the car up yesterday and I am speechless at all of the subtle improvements that Dodge did for with these cars. They listened to what we the enthusiast had to say and delivered All I can saw is Hell Yeah!!! I put on almost 180 miles yesterday and will heading down to Columbus today for a meet-n-greet with the Challenger guys.

a couple of us stopped over to visit ChuckG

InferAl

Driver in training my son Jeff Jr.

2011 SRT8 Kowalski 7 of 10 pictures by jwjaz_photos - Photobucket

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulation! Watched Vanishing Pt. last night-about the 7th time since it aired back in the day and thought about the tag # when I was at DMV but nobody would get the connection on a pcp so is that a paper plate (fake) reason I ask is it's 1970 on the bottom and will you be getting that as a vanity plate?

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Is that Brampton Builder's sig in the fuse box?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! White is right.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Way to go Jeff! Man, how's it feel to be one of the lucky 10?

Jack

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Congrats, enjoy the new ride.
Tout

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Sick Sick Sick, way to go Jeff, Ill call ya later today. That is cool you got it. Glad for ya. Congrat Bro !

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
You sly dog, Jeff! Congrats! A beautiful car and a piece of modern Mopar history.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Dam Jeff way to go! That's dam cool.

So the one thing that I'm real curious about is the handling. How does that compare with your other car?

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats Jeff. I know you are loving it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Great pics! Congrats on the new ride. That car is sweeter than words can say and I am sure you will not have any regrets.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats Jeff!

Enjoy #7 Jeff! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
other than the White paint on a 392 Non- IE whats different about it?

i must be missing something???

congrats on the new limited car

1 - 20 of 47 Posts