Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those not familar with the complete "Vanishing Point" story, after the infamous 1970 Dodge Challenger disintegrated in a ball of flame after hitting two D-8 bulldozers, many believed that to be the end of the story. Kowalski fans left theatres all over the country believing our hero to be instantly killed. How wrong they were!

I had my suspicions back then, and over the past 40-years with the help of many private detectives tracked down Mr. Kowalski working as a greeter for Wal-Mart in Parker, Arizona. After numerous attempts to pin him down, I was finally able get the answer all of you will want to know as well:

"How did you survive the accident Jimmy?"

In a quiet voice barely audible to my microphone he responded,

"Seatbelt!"

With much persuasion and the promise of health insurance, I have been able to convince Jimmy to do yet 1 more delivery 'cross country. Because of pressing issues in my own busy schedule, Jimmy Kowalski has agreed to pick up my 2011 IE Challenger from Bob Frederick at New Wilmington Motors in Pennsylvania. I have given him 288-hours to complete the mission in hopes of avoiding another fiasco like that in '71. He'll be driving from Pennsylvania to Arizona.

Kowalski is heading to New Wilmington via highway as I write in anticipation of getting behind the wheel of the new 392 HEMI on Tuesday. He looks forward to meeting Bob, Jeff, Robin, and the rest of the New Wilmington Motor crew. One thing he asks is for there to be a MONSTER ENERGY drink in the car for the start of his journey.

Mr. Kowalski also wants to give Mike Haislet and the other 9 Jimmy Kowalski Special recepients a thumbs up on their choice of ride!

(the attached photo shows Kowalski right out of Parker, Arizona)

Attachments

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
That's funny. A Wal-mart greeter. You better tell him to keep it under a hundred on his way to deliver it to you. I here there are a few d-8 still out there

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$4.00 indian blankets?

Photo taken by concerned tourist after finding aged Kowalski slumped over wheel of car. After tapping on window for several minutes, Kowalski in slurred speech told concerned citizen he was waiting for indian souvenir shop to open so he could load up on $4.00 blankets?

Car appears in photo to be baptized in all kinds of road grime. Couldn't "the man" simply drive it through one of those automated roller-brush car washes for me?

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts