Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with the KSport Kontrol Pro coilovers?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
Short version...terrible.

I got a set on my Honda and the valving is just junk more or less. If you want im free during the week you can drive around with me it will be evident in about a mile. its more or less like riding on pogo sticks on big bumps. I got an itch to run the Devils triangle anyway. Wierd thing is on small bumps like on I-40 it rides better than stock. Its good for lower a car and thats about it. I think the construction is very good.

I think Ride tech might be a really good option since they use Fox shocks. The big thing for you is you want someone that can work on what you buy (revalve) and so far I havent found anyone. I contacted Warrior racecar about shock dyno my K sports but this is there busy season. I need to get them to check the rear spring rate also.

CobraJim and I are friends we talked at length about them. He mention someone you guys maybe buy tires from that sells and services shocks. I cant remember if its Ridetechs or Koni.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Short version...terrible.

I got a set on my Honda and the valving is just junk more or less. If you want im free during the week you can drive around with me it will be evident in about a mile. its more or less like riding on pogo sticks on big bumps. I got an itch to run the Devils triangle anyway. Wierd thing is on small bumps like on I-40 it rides better than stock. Its good for lower a car and thats about it. I think the construction is very good.

I think Ride tech might be a really good option since they use Fox shocks. The big thing for you is you want someone that can work on what you buy (revalve) and so far I havent found anyone. I contacted Warrior racecar about shock dyno my K sports but this is there busy season. I need to get them to check the rear spring rate also.

CobraJim and I are friends we talked at length about them. He mention someone you guys maybe buy tires from that sells and services shocks. I cant remember if its Ridetechs or Koni.
Thanks for the feedback. Another member just bought a 16 SP and is looking to make it into a CAM car and was looking for a lower cost coilover and asked if I'd heard anything on those so I told him I'd check. I've been looking at the ridetech's myself. I also talked to a guy who said he could get the KW V3s for our cars. Does ridetech not have a department that services the shocks if you send them back?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
I think for what you guys are doing I would want someone local that I could work with. Ridetech is in Indiana but alot of dealers service what they sell.

maybe for autocross the K sport be ok mine seem to be fine on the smooth stuff. Just unruly ever where else esp at highway speeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts