Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: KW H.A.S. Coilovers Springs. These are adjustable lowering up to 1 inch. Fits 2011 and up Challenger. I had the rears on my car for 1 year (approx. 1,000 miles), but needed to change because I put too large of tires on the back and they rubbed (many of you have read those threads...). The fronts are new and have never been on the car. Asking $250 plus shipping, or pick up in Peoria, IL. New these are $595 plus shipping. Here is a link to the website: https://www.kwsuspensions.com/products/kw-suspensions-kw-h-a-s-2011-dodge-challenger-25327018.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interested... make an offer... These are outstanding lowering springs!

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take $200 plus shipping or local pickup in Peoria, IL.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
282 Posts
Those are the springs I have. That's a good deal -- I paid just under $600 at Summit which included tax & $50 discount.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are the springs I have. That's a good deal -- I paid just under $600 at Summit which included tax & $50 discount.
Thanks. The rears were only on the car for a year (approx. 1,000) miles, and I never put the fronts on because I already had the MOPAR lowering springs on. At the highest setting the rears were taller than the MOPAR springs I had on, but not tall enough for my big tires so I went back to the original SRT springs on the rear for height.

This is almost a new set. I suppose I will have to put them on FleeBay... but the price will go back up to $250 plus shipping if I can get it...

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willing to do $200 shipped to 12919?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
It's about $45 UPS or Fed Ex. So, no. $200 plus shipping is it. I never should have lowered my price $50 knowing someone would want even more off.

The fronts are new. The rears on the car 1 year 1,000 miles (if that). New they are $600 plus tax and shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts