Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy,

Looking for anyone that would know if KWv2 will interfere with 305 Nitto 555 G2? Wheel is PK HR5 10.5 with +25 offset. Mostly concerned about the rear. Front is +12mm 9.5 with a 275

Looking to set my car up for NASA Track Day events, with the wheels and tires (275 front, 305 rear), KWv2, and Hotchkis sway bars. I have the wheels and tires in the mail, but wanted to hold on the KW until I know fitment. Other option would be to just run stock wheels with 275s all around...

Thanks!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I had KWv1 on my first Challenger RT with 305 Pirelli Pzero rears and didn't have any issues.

On my current scat pack I have BC racing coils with 315/35 Nitto nt05. I have MRR M392 wheels 20x11 +24 offset. I had to run a 3mm spacer to help prevent inner wall of tire from contacting fender liner during hard cornering. But since getting my alignment corrected might not need the spacers anymore, haven't gotten around to checking it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts