Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my name is Ivan. I bit the bullet and bought a nice 2010 RT H/O Classic today. Been trying for the last three months telling myself you don't need a new car and battling with it. I simply could'nt resist anymore and decided today was the day. I got a great deal considering the 11's are starting to hit the dealer floors. I was able to get 9% off MSRP plus the 2K rebate. Essentials 1605.00 under MSRP out the door. Keep in mind that in Killifornia we pay 9.75 in taxes. Nearly 4K. In any case I also have a 69 Plymouth Road Runner with a numbers matching 4 speed. Hope to meet some good folks on here and participate in some good car talk.
Peace.

Ivan:werd:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Ivan, I think when you said bit the bullet you mean you freed yourself and bought the best car on the market, congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,947 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,474 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Classic Challenger.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Ivan, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and expensive is an understatment I just got my second Challenger. But I can say I have meet the best people ever and having the time of my life and you will also. Hope to see you at the Spring Festival in March in Irvine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome. I have seen a few of the SocalChallenger people at the Mopar Fall Fling and also the Spring Fling. Hopefully I can make the Irvine show. Will definitely be at the Spring Fling.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Hope you can make it to the Spring Festival it is a great event and we would love to have you roll into the show with us.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts