Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Lakewood strut braces are an inexpensive way to get some better handling out of your Challenger and enhance the appearance of your engine bay!
...Picked mine up from this vendor, arrived in great shape and quickly. Powder coated it looks great.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
If you're on a budget but still want some better handling, this is the strut tower brace for you!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Great strut tower brace option!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Lakewood strut tower braces are in stock!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
A great way to add some better handling without breaking the bank! Lakewood strut braces are in stock!

·
Banned
5,768 Posts
send me a free one - thanks, ya'll............

·
Registered
675 Posts
These are awesome! I got mine from Speedlogix too! And talk about fast service......24 hours after ordering, it was at my door!!
Thanks everyone at Speedlogix for the great service!!
:bdaysmile:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Looks great. Did you paint it yoiurself ??
How hard was it to trim strut covers???

Was hoping for an answer from speedlogix to see if they can paint the strut but seem`s their do busy :(
I painted it with some Krylon Enamel. After installing this strut brace my factory caps went back on without any fuss....no trimming was required in my case.
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,923 Posts
Looks great. Did you paint it yoiurself ??
How hard was it to trim strut covers???

Was hoping for an answer from speedlogix to see if they can paint the strut but seem`s their do busy :(
We can do it, just working on a quote for you. A lot of places were closed down due to the holiday so I wasn't able to get a full quote for you. To do it right we will need to strip the bar down then get it coated.

The powdercoting should be around $60 and we will not know what the stripping will be until it is done.

Thanks
Mikey

·
Registered
122 Posts
We can do it, just working on a quote for you. A lot of places were closed down due to the holiday so I wasn't able to get a full quote for you. To do it right we will need to strip the bar down then get it coated.

The powdercoting should be around $60 and we will not know what the stripping will be until it is done.

Thanks
Mikey

PM me with price. I have you as a friend.

Thanks
KB

41 - 60 of 65 Posts