Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching so many sites, trying to find a complete list of bulbs for my 2017. I'm sure they are the same as the 2016's but still, there isn't a comprehensive list anywhere and when I search here, couldn't come up with anything. What sparked my interest was, I ordered one of those LED change kits on EBAY. You know, one of the ones that says, "All you need" and I did get most of the bulbs, but it didn't come with the glove compartment, those two little "Map" lights (for choice of a better term) over the back seat area. And, the weird one above the pedals, under the drivers dash. I can't even figure out what that is. Kinda like a triangle. Anyways, wanna replace them all. Anyone know where to find a complete list where I don't have to spend all day searching. (Like on the Dodge Parts site.)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,787 Posts

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Or can do what I did and tint them!

I asked the Diode Dynamics guys and was told they weren't easily removable. Got some samples of blue tint and just applied over the plastic housings.

They look much better than the stock off-white look.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Or can do what I did and tint them!

I asked the Diode Dynamics guys and was told they weren't easily removable. Got some samples of blue tint and just applied over the plastic housings.

They look much better than the stock off-white look.
I think I saw your post somewhere else about this. You have the king blue from decorativefilm right? I'm actually going to tint all of them and if anything just get some brighter bulbs. I just haven't decided if I want red or blue yet. I'm thinking red since all the dash and uconnect colors are red

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've been searching so many sites, trying to find a complete list of bulbs for my 2017. I'm sure they are the same as the 2016's but still, there isn't a comprehensive list anywhere and when I search here, couldn't come up with anything. What sparked my interest was, I ordered one of those LED change kits on EBAY. You know, one of the ones that says, "All you need" and I did get most of the bulbs, but it didn't come with the glove compartment, those two little "Map" lights (for choice of a better term) over the back seat area. And, the weird one above the pedals, under the drivers dash. I can't even figure out what that is. Kinda like a triangle. Anyways, wanna replace them all. Anyone know where to find a complete list where I don't have to spend all day searching. (Like on the Dodge Parts site.)
The ones in the back are hardwired like AGuy said. You have to for sure remove the entire ceiling panel to get to them from everything I've seen and read. Diode Dynamics has the glove box, not to sure about the foot well ones though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks A Guy!

Even so, the chart on SuperBriteLEDS.COM is not correct. At least for the 2017. The two door light bulbs are not 567s, just 194's.

I've changed out most and it is a huge improvement with the LEDs in there. Takes some getting used too but my wife loves it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts