Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the last date 2011 Challenger orders will be taken. I ordered Friday from my dealer, but they didnt have an available allocation right now. They said they will get another in a week or two........wanting to make sure I can get my order in. Its for a bright white RT, Im in Illinois if location makes a difference...........Thanks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
2012 production starts at the end of July, according to our best source on this forum. So "anytime this year" for the 2011 has to be put on context.

·
Registered
368 Posts
When is the last date 2011 Challenger orders will be taken. I ordered Friday from my dealer, but they didnt have an available allocation right now. They said they will get another in a week or two........wanting to make sure I can get my order in. Its for a bright white RT, Im in Illinois if location makes a difference...........Thanks.
You better find an other Dealer that can put the order in before Wed.. There are going to be delays at Chrysler and GM and before long Ford. GM and Chrysler are backed up due to Shipping problems. FORD and Chrysler will be delayed for Paint ( Pigments come from Japan ) GM will soon have the same problem. Since you want White you may be OK the Color White is not affected. If your dealer doesn't have any Allocations find one (that you can trust) that does have Allocations for R/Ts. If what you want isn't to far out you may be able to find one on a Lot somewhere this would be your best bet. Get the Oder in ASAP before the shortages start to take affect. I would find another Dealer, there is no telling when your Guy will have Allocations.

Jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts