Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on this site have the info on when the last day that you can order a 2014 Ram truck ? I plan on getting a new Ram 1500 Sport by June. Still haven't decided whether to order or find one on the lot. Also, will the air bag suspension be a worthwhile option to pick ? It doesn't seem to be on many trucks on the lots. Seems more practical than a moon roof or 9 speakers in a truck.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind, I picked up my new Ram Sport 1500 this afternoon. I found it on the Internet and my dealer made a trade for it. I decided against the air suspension. It is a quad cab.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
That's a great looking truck. The stripes even made it look better. Congrats!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice truck.

Have you seen the 2500 Big Horn or Laramine with the blackout package? Smokin' hot!

Most have the 6.7 diesel but there is one in town here with the 392 that's $5 grand less and its still $48,000+. Trying to convince the wife we need it to tow the garage queen to out-of-state shows and meets!

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Wife's truckie poo

The RAM 2500 for 2014 is a great machine. My wife just pick up a hay burner mover and was impressed the beast could accelerate uphills with 10000 pounds of dead weight behind it.
Did you know the diesel is sporting over 800 pound-feet of torgue? My Lord, its more than my challeger! Before she got comfortable with it she left a 30 foot patch of rubber getting onto a highway.

Now I have to compete with this thing for garage space. it's a truck for G*d sakes. ....wife's and their horses...:deadhorse:

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
The RAM 2500 for 2014 is a great machine. My wife just pick up a hay burner mover and was impressed the beast could accelerate uphills with 10000 pounds of dead weight behind it.
Did you know the diesel is sporting over 800 pound-feet of torgue? My Lord, its more than my challeger! Before she got comfortable with it she left a 30 foot patch of rubber getting onto a highway.

Now I have to compete with this thing for garage space. it's a truck for G*d sakes. ....wife's and their horses...:deadhorse:
That truck matches my BSP w/silver stripes perfectly!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments, I think I am done personalizing it. One other thing I was thinking about is the Fuel door part #82211393. Anybody put one of those on ? How do they attach ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Never mind, I went to the Mopar site and it had installation instructions. The whole thing flips open, I thought the ring and the door were separate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts