Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doesn't even look like a Challenger and I am positive it does not have a Hemi..... How can that be considered stock? NASCAR is dying anyway.
HEMIs were banned in NASCAR in 1965 after they won 30% of the races in 1964. As far as the modern Dodge race cars, yeah your right, with out a Hemi, not sure what I would have done with 792 horsepower, (5-10 years before Hellcats and Demons)....

NASCAR as a whole hasn’t been stock in over 25 years.

·
Vendor
12,072 Posts
way more competitive and a whole lot more fun, lots of privateers and wide crazy selections of cars

NASA Pro Racing American Iron>:)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Vendor
12,072 Posts
easy car to mod and cheap to buy used
Luke

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
LOL, don't follow Nascar since the 70s I guess?
Oh I know what it is, never really followed it, kinda like watching paint dry. Would be better if they raced cars fresh off the delivery truck. I wonder how a stock Camry would do against a stock Charger Hellcat, with racing tires on both of course. /forums/images/ChallengerTalk_2014/smilies/tango_face_devil.png
I'd like to see Dodge back in Nascar

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I guess here in the good old USA Ferd, Cheby, and Terdota, are to scard of never being able to win another race.
I like mine in sport mode.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Me too. Breaks my heart every time I watch NASCAR that Dodge is not there....I do wish NASCAR would go back to real stock cars and let these teams race their cars with their engines...would make it a lot more interesting...NASCAR is too controlling trying to make sure everyone is equal....they are too equal....it's strangling the sport....

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Me too. Breaks my heart every time I watch NASCAR that Dodge is not there....I do wish NASCAR would go back to real stock cars and let these teams race their cars with their engines...would make it a lot more interesting...NASCAR is too controlling trying to make sure everyone is equal....they are too equal....it's strangling the sport....
You hit the nail on the head. It's almost boring to watch Nascar anymore. What ever happened to who ever has the fastest car wins? Not every car is the same so now it's up to Goodyear tire company as to who wins. What a crock of chicken dung.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts