Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I just got a late 2009 Challenger 3.5 V6 wen I got it I knew there was a transmission issue with the car as well as the previous owner unfortunately cut the cats off. Well I found a v8 flow master exhaust installed it deleting the cats I purchased a used transmission from a salvage yard installed it. After the car went into reverse park dive as it should but will not shift gears you would think that it is in limp mode but there is no dash light indicating so I don't know if there would be but the car is showing code P0750 which is no power to trans.

I've chased all wires to to the best of ability making sure of no bare wire or shorts nothing I'm not a mechanic I'm at the end of my rope I have been under this car every day past 3 days. I, like so many, don't have the $100/$150 rate to have it put in shop just for them to tell me what it could be, so any insight would be appreciated. Pplz help me get her on the road.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,433 Posts
I know that year model could have either a 4 speed or 5 speed auto transmission. Is it possible it came with one but you replaced it with the other?

·
Registered
538 Posts
They only built 9 with the 5 speed in 2009. The shifter pattern is PRND+ on the 5 speed, PRND3L on the 4 speed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts