Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this guy didn't give a dime about his Mustang and left it as a sacrifice for the volcano God. Should have saved his R2-D2 mailbox though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
I believe I heard it was part of a rental company the guy owns. It’s just a car, they are expecting the possibility of massive pieces of rock flying when it blows.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I saw the interview with the owner. He said the batter was dead, so he could not move this car, and moved the others out of the area. I'll see if I can find the video.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
I guess that's the only way this car could do a "burn out!" :laugh2:
<groan> [Please Cuda340, don't lower yourself to taking the low-hanging fruit like that. :nono:You are better than that!]

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Sorry, it is always too tempting to trash Mustang owners.

Yes it is, but I think we would all do well to have some compassion for them. After all, they already know they are a Mustang owner; they hear the whispers and feel the snickering as they drive by others on the street.

And in the end, there is not much we can think of to say about them that they do not already say to themselves each morning when they get in their Mustang and look in the mirror.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
546 Posts
I guess this guy didn't give a dime about his Mustang and left it as a sacrifice for the volcano God. Should have saved his R2-D2 mailbox though.
Are you sure that's lava? Could be molten macadam from a Challenger owner doing a burn out in the adjacent lane.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Mustang needed a "jump". The lava was a block and a half away. They must move slow in Hawaii. I'm no NASCAR pit crew member, but I can jump a car few minutes. He should just admit it.......that Mustang was a POS and he hated it. The guy who took the video is proof that the car could have been saved. Even push it down the street! Just admit it guy ! You wanted to see a Mustang swallowed up by hot lava. I really enjoyed it !!:grin2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts