Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup men,
GC SRT8 owner. Ready to move on to something a little smaller, more visually enticing. Love the 2014 392 Chally. Looking to get into one this week but was wondering what sort of lease numbers our community members have achieved.

P.S. If you're going to post about how dumb leasing is or how you're against it- save it. Leasing works for me in this scenario. Just wanna hear numbers! Cheers mates!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't have numbers for you but posting to tell you leasing is not dumb. For years i always bought my wife her new cars. The problem was she quickly lost interest in what she was driving. She has worked pretty much all our marriage , so i figured she deserved to drive what she wanted. Yes , leasing is more money if you keep your cars longer than 3 years , problem was we kept it for 3 years at most. One time we kept it for 1.5 years. In my case leasing has been a lot cheaper.

·
Premium Member
10,192 Posts
The price you pay depends on how good you are at negotiating. First and foremost you need to find out what the dealers money factor is in the lease.
Just like all those cash for gold stores, gold is priced per penny weight, whoever pays the highest penny weight price gives the most for the item.
Leases are based on a money factor and that's they key you need to play their game.

Reactions: wasp392

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
IDK how many Challengers are leased vs purchased.

But the Challenger SRT has great resale, just like the GC SRT, which is good in a leasing scenario.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts