Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has everyone worked out for a lease on their RT...std, plus or Shaker? Interested to see what deals are out there.

·
Registered
139 Posts
2015 Sublime R/T with the Super Track Pack and 8 speed.

$1000 cash down, $277/mo for 39mo with 12,000mi/yr.

Very cool. For those that are happy with the stock performance, that's a great deal. You could lease a Ram for probably similar and have 24k miles a year to haul, have fun, and then get the next upgrade if you wanted.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T
37 Posts
Very cool. For those that are happy with the stock performance, that's a great deal. You could lease a Ram for probably similar and have 24k miles a year to haul, have fun, and then get the next upgrade if you wanted.
I was very pleased, and very surprised that dodge would give one of these away for that. I was looking at wranglers too, and even one with a sticker $4000 less than the challenger, they wanted $400/mo for a lease with the same terms.

The exact opposite happened to me in 2008. I leased a new wrangler x with $3000 down for $150/mo, where a challenger sxt with a similar sticker would have been over $300/mo with the same terms.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
40 Posts
Jazz blue rt plus with stp, HK audio and mopar CAI included sticker price of 43,000 cad, bought for 37000 flat cad (something like 30,000 usd) was a factory order though

Has heated and center seats as well :D

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T
37 Posts
I am honestly confused as to how this deal happened. Dodges own website lists your numbers at $367/month even at 36 months.
Because the website is an estimation. You can only get actual numbers from sitting down with a dealer and discussing incentives and rates. My lease was actually done through a credit union out of state. This dealer did all they could to get my business.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts
I am honestly confused as to how this deal happened. Dodges own website lists your numbers at $367/month even at 36 months.
Not really. I did lease pricing on my scat but decided to buy. But my scat out the door was 39k, with 4k down I would have paid 360 a month.

This guy was at 31k with 1k down, really made it a 30k car. Mine was a 35k car and 85 bucks more. Figure with financing every 1000 bucks equals $20.

So if you do the math, if I were to put another 5 down, my monthly lease would have been 260-270.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts