Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems like a very limited assortment of leather seat options for the scat pack. The leather trimmed seats aren't really full leather like some of the pics I've seen. Does anyone know if its possible to buy the full leather seats from a dealer and replace them afterward? thank you!

·
Registered
197 Posts
some times dealers will offer leather as a dealer option on cars that come with cloth. a buddy of mine works in the parts department at a local dealer and he can get katskin leather kits. so if there is a car on the lot that has cloth and you want leather... they will just order that and add it to the price of the vehicle upon purchase.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I bought a 4 door Dodge Dakota years ago and had them change the cloth seats to Katskinz leather. They ordered them, and had a local upholster shop swap them out and just added it to the cost of the truck, $1,100 total.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would it be possible to just buy the full leather seats, maybe just the cushion part) that go on the RT Plus and replace?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts