Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if the SE is the only trim without a leather wrapped steering wheel so I'll post the question here. I want to purchase a leather steering wheel cover & I'd like to know of recommendations that are best for the Challenger....

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I can't help with the last part but for your info on what trims have leather steering wheels, The RT Classic with EVIC have leather.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you have the el cheapo urathane steering wheel, you are in luck. that is the best one to start with if you want to wrap it in leather.

here is what i did...

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f39/black-red-leather-steering-wheel-20917/
It's an SE base so I'm sure it's the cheapest wheel.
What do you mean by the "over/under stitch like the factory leather wrap or a baseball?"

I saw the Wheelskins & wasn't sure about them or if there are better options. Thanks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I will back up Stryder's 09 claim about wheelskins. I bought one from them which was similiar to the 1st post being red and black. I have had it for close to two years on my steering wheel and stick looks like new. Wheelskins is a good place to go if your interested in a leather wheel cover

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Not sure on this, but I think MOPAR is releasing a Mopar/Grant steering wheel. It is the one used in the Mopar 10 Challenger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts